2021 ITF World Participation Conference will be held on 12 July 2021
- The ITF World Participation Conference is an annual interactive forum.
- Experts will share their expertise and experience through specific topic-focused presentations and moderated discussions, related to the topic of increasing participation in sport and physical activity.
- The Conference audience is comprised of delegates from across the sporting spectrum to engage in a global conversation in line with the mission of the ITF’s Development Strategy, to increase participation in tennis, and in sport more generally.
Benefits of attending
- Delegates will experience presentations from leading experts who have expertise in widening participation in sport.
- Delegates will receive best practice case studies, as well as being able to partake in moderated discussions.
- Previous editions of the ITF World Participation Conference have attracted delegates from across the world, from within tennis and other sports.
- Presentations which have been delivered at the previous editions are available within ITF Academy Library.
- The ITF World Participation Conference is an open event and for anyone to attend.
- Delegates who are interested in the topic of increasing participation and ensuring retention in sport and physical activity are encouraged to attend.
Link to enrol