The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) will be hosting an event during Wimbledon 2022 for the best 16 boys and 16 girls from the 6 ITF Regions and the 4 Grand Slam Nations. The OTF has been invited to nominate 1 boy and 1 girl to compete at this event. Click here for the Player Nomination Form. All the eligibility and selection criteria is detailed in this but to reiterate a few points:
- Applications close on Monday 18th April.
- In 2022, Pacific Oceania will be selecting a boy with a travelling male coach. Tennis New Zealand will be proving a girl with a travelling female coach.
- Please note in particular that Applications can only be from:
- Boys born in 2008 or 2009, so turning 13 or 14 in 2022
- Applications will only be accepted from Nations who can demonstrate that their borders for outwards and inwards flights will be open on or before 16 May 2022.
- Please also note Passport requirements and potentially whether your nominated player will require a visa and the time line to obtain this.