The ITF has announced the composition of the ITF Committees and Commissions for 2022-23.
Over 200 representatives from 67 Nations, are to serve on a range of ITF Committees, Commissions and Taskforces that assist the ITF and its Board of Directors across key areas of the sport. These appointments reflect the ITF’s drive for gender equality, inclusion and cooperation.
- Belinda Colaneri (AUS) – Coaches Commission
- Isabelle Gemmell (AUS) – ITF World Tennis Tour Committee
- Cyrille Mainguy (VAN) – Regional Association President Taskforce
- Pat O’ Rourke (NZL) – Juniors Committee
- Bruce Osborne (AUS) – Seniors Committee
- Julie Paterson (NZL) – Gender Equality in Tennis Committee
- Celia Patrick (NZL) – Structure and Organization Committees
- Machar Reid (AUS) – Sports Science and Medicine Commission
- Vicki Reid (AUS) – Gender Equality in Tennis Committee
- Terri-Ann Scorer (NZL) – Constitutional Committee
- David Smith (NZL) – Stakeholder Engagement Taskforce
- Torgun Smith (GUM) – Davis Cup Billie Jean King Cup Taskforce
- Mark Woodforde (AUS) – Davis Cup Committee and Olympic Committee