The Pacific Oceania Davis Cup and Fed Cup teams will be competing next week in Sri Lanka and Tajikistan respectively.
- The team is Colin Sinclair(NMI), Heve Kelley(TAH), Aymeric Mara (VAN), Brett Baudinet(CI), Rob Krause (FIJ-captain)
- The Tie will be held on the clay courts at the Sri Lankan Tennis Association Courts in Colombo
- Play will start Monday 17th July
- There are 9 Nations competing and they will be drawn into 2 Pools, Pool A (4 Teams) and Pool B(5 Teams). The nominations are Davis Cup AO III Team Nominations – July 2017. The winner of pool A will play off against the runner up of Pool B and the runner up of pool A will play off against the winner of Pool B to decide which 2 Nations will be promoted to Asia/Oceania Zone Group II in 2018. The losing 2 Nations will be relegated to Asia/Oceania Group IV in 2018.
- The team is Abigail Tere-Apisah(PNG), Steffi Carruthers(SAM), Carol Lee(NMI), Mayka Zima(TAH), Patrice Cotti (TAH-captain)
- The Tie will be held on the hard courts at the Dushanbe Central Stadium in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
- Play will start Tuesday 18th July
- There are 13 Nations competing and they will be drawn into 3 Pools of 3 Teams and 1 Pool of 4 Teams. The nominations are AO II – Fed Cup Team Nominations 2017 – sent to nations 20.06.2017. Round Robin Ties will be played Tuesday-Thursday; the 1st round of play offs will be played on Friday with the promotional play off tie being played on Saturday. Only one (1) team will be promoted