Due to the fact that most of our Nations are still under travel restrictions, the ITF Development Officer-Pacific Oceania, Gary Purcell, has decided to launch a new initiative to help coaches enter the ITF Coaching Pathway, or to refresh their knowledge if they are already actively coaching.
The good news is:
- You work at your own pace
- You can work from home on your laptop or phone. Gary Purcell is available to to help
- It’s FREE
- This course is designed to assist coaches, volunteers and other interested candidates to complete all Play Tennis online courses.
- Other key courses such as Safeguarding, Understanding the JTI and ITF Festivals will also be covered, to provide candidates with the fundamentals for entering the ITF Coaching Pathway.
- Meetings will be organized every 2 weeks to support candidates and answer any questions.
- This course is available to anyone over the age of 16 and no previous coaching experience is necessary.
- Continuous Professional Development credits will be allocated to all participants
- A Certificate of Attendance will be available upon completion of this course
For more details, contact Gary Purcell at Gary.Purcell@itftennis.com